Terms & Conditions
Arozon Services Terms & Conditions for Cleaning Exterior Surfaces of properties
In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
- “Customer” means the organisation or person or their authorised representative who engages Arozon Services to clean the exterior surfaces of a property,
- “Clean Exterior Surfaces” may include some or all but is not limited to soft wash low pressure chemical washing, cold and hot water high pressure cleaning, gutter cleaning, solar cleaning and exterior and interior window cleaning of surfaces including roofs, gutters, fasicas, eaves, walls and ledges, decks, exterior down pipes, handrails, balustrades, garage doors, fences, paths, shade sails, driveways, carparks, tennis courts of residential, commercial, industrial and multi unit properties as required or instructed and agreed to by Arozon Services and the customer.
- “Arozon Services ” means Decipher Group Pty Ltd ACN 618 139 343 T/A Arozon Services of 83 Glenvale Street Cornubia Qld 4130, and includes it’s directors, employees and authorised agents and subcontractors.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the cleaning of exterior surfaces by Arozon Services to the Customer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred to, offered or relied on by the Customer whether in negotiation or at any stage in the dealings between the parties, including any standard or printed terms tendered by the Customer, unless Arozon Services specifically states in writing, separately from such terms, that it wishes such terms to apply and any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Arozon Services.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price shall be the Price as stated on the applicable quote and agreed in writing or as communicated between the parties or by the actions of the parties.
- Any alteration or deviation from the information from which the quote was given involving extra costs for quoted work or changes to the area or plan may become a variation to the original quote and additional charges over and above the original quote amount could be charged.
- The customer agrees that extra charges maybe charged if unforeseen obstacles of which examples are access gates locked, animals not restrained, poor drainage, poor discharge water flow rate, water source shut off, submersible pump required to pump out pooling water, oil stains, tyre marks, efflorescence, chewing gum, moving covering furniture back, and other onsite delays and that the quote does not include any extra time or cost caused as a result of these unforeseen obstacles.
- Payment terms shall be as follows
- 20% of quoted amount prior to commencement
- Balance due on day of invoice issuance. (Invoices are usually issued upon completion, but may be issued at any time throughout the project particularly for large jobs or non standard requirements at the discretion of Arozon Services).
- Arozon Services shall be entitled to charge interest on overdue invoices from the date when payment becomes due from day to day until the date of final payment at a rate of 2% per month charged monthly on the invoice amount.
- Additional to point III.4 above, Arozon Services shall be entitled to also charge a processing and recovery fee of 5% of the total invoice amount on late payments between 7 – 30 days past due and 10% of total invoice amount on late payments greater than 30 days after the due date.
- Our preferred method of payment is by direct credit to our account as follows:
Decipher Group Pty Ltd T/A Arozon Services
A/C: 304 413 787
Please include Quote Number as Reference
Alternatively, we accept credit card but ONLY Visa or Master-Card. Please note payments by Credit Card may incur an additional processing fee equal to that charged by our bank.
- CUSTOMERS AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE
Arozon Services will only act on directions and communicate with the Customer as stated on the Quote unless the Customer advises Arozon Services in writing of any other person authorised to act on their behalf.
- SITE PREPARATION
- It is the responsibility of the customer to make available water, power, or other utilities (as advised by Arozon Services) necessary at the job location for Arozon Services to use prior to start.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all windows are closed, and all items such as outside furniture, pot plants, barbecues, washing on clients clothes line and neighbours washing and electrical items are moved away from the area to be cleaned.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all dogs and other pets are removed from the area to be cleaned, as well as any other obstacles that may present a danger or hazard to Arozon Services such as vehicles are not parked in driveway or directly at the front of driveway, access keys/codes are correct, access gates unlocked, emergency contact number available, communication of upcom0ing works issued to multi unit complex tenants
- OTHER MATTERS
- The Customer must ensure that no party interferes with the performance of Arozon Services ability to clean the exterior surfaces. If such an interference occurs and the interference causes a delay to the work or causes Arozon Services to incur additional costs then the cost incurred by Arozon Services due to the interference will be added to the total price. The customer agrees to pay these costs.
- The Customer or a Customers Representative must be present at the start and completion of the jobs for introduction and sign off purposes. Should anyone not be available at these times onsite at the completion of the cleaning services, the Customer agrees that an Arozon Services representative will have authority to deem the job “As Completed”. This also includes to any variation of services that has been discussed with the customer over the phone but without a sign off signature from the customer.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, performance of the cleaning of the exterior surfaces shall take place at the address specified by the Customer on, or as close as possible to the date as agreed between the parties. Both parties shall make all arrangements necessary for the cleaning of the exterior surfaces on the agreed date.
- If Arozon Services is unable to clean the exterior surfaces on the agreed date because of actions or circumstances under the control of the Customer, then Arozon Services shall be entitled to retain the 20% deposit paid as a cancellation fee if the parties are unable to agree on a reschedule date.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Customer releases and indemnifies Arozon Services or its employees, servants or agents from any loss, damage, injury to them, their property or reputation, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of duty or otherwise and whether the loss or damage is direct, indirect, consequential (including without limitation loss of data, loss of profits, loss of goodwill or business or anticipated savings, and incidental loss), general, special or compensatory that arises in connection with them providing the external cleaning services.
- FORCE MAJEURE
Arozon Services shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and Arozon Services shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations. If the delay persists for such time as Arozon Services considers unreasonable, it may, without liability on its part, terminate the quote.
- ASSIGNMENT AND SUB-CONTRACTING
The quote between the Customer and Arozon Services for the cleaning of the exterior surfaces shall not be assigned or transferred, nor the performance of any obligation sub-contracted, by the Customer, without the prior written consent of the Arozon Services. Arozon Services may sub contract out its obligations if it considers it appropriate
The failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the Terms and Conditions herein shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all Terms and Conditions as stated herein.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Queensland courts.