The Best Building Washing Experts In Brisbane
We operate commercial grade cleaning equipment suitable for cleaning all types of surfaces providing fantastic end results. We have a large range of soft washing brushes and machines designed for maximising cleaning efficiency, results and safety.
- Before any building washing or house washing service, the first step is preparation. Your friendly building washing specialist will prepare and take precautions before the actual house washing is carried out.
- We will take the time to walk around your house to check outdoor items are a safe distance from potential spray and will help you move any delicate items.
- As part of the preparation, we make sure no windows and doors are open.
- We make sure your car is not parked in the driveway, or we will ask you to park it in the garage or away from the house.
- We make sure the electrical box and other electrical equipment are covered.
- We will cover and protect things on the deck, balcony, or patio that is not waterproof.
- Any gaps in the windows or doors will be sealed, so that water will not seep in.
After preparing the house, a safe, non-toxic cleaning product is sprayed on all the external surfaces like walls, railings, poles, roofing, gutters, eaves etc. This will help release the dirt build-up, mould and stains. After the cleaning solution is sprayed, then the surfaces are scrubbed using a soft bristle brush or broom and this helps remove any embedded stains and dirt.
Water is used to rinse the surfaces. All the grime stains and dirt are removed effectively. And the house washing process is completed.
Arozon Services offers a bi-annual washing schedule to help you manage the ongoing maintenance of your property, ensuring it stays clean all year round. Combining external and internal window cleaning to a Building Wash will not only ensure your entire property will be immaculate but you will receive a discount when you bundle the two services together. Simply ask us about this when booking your job.
To know more or to schedule a house washing or building washing service in Brisbane, connect with Arozon Services on 0413 440 577
Areas We are Services:
Chelmer – Fig Tree Pocket – St Lucia – Indooroopilly – Kenmore – Red Hill – Bardon – Ashgrove – Newmarket – Windsor – Grange – Bridgeman Downs – Ascot – Hamilton – Clayfield – Coorparoo – Camp Hill – Carindale – Rochedale – Chandler – Gumdale – Milton – Richlands – Archerfield – Cornubia – Brookfield – West End – Hawthorne – Balmoral– Geebung – Virginia – Brendale – Kangaroo PointBulimba – Cannon Hill – Woolloongabba – Murarrie – Hemmant – Toowong – Ipswich – Cleveland – Logan – Underwood – Heathwood – Carole Park – Crestmead – Wacol – New Farm – Newstead – Springwood
We’ll remove the stubbornest stains, residue, mould or graffiti from your premises.
Our specialised soft wash cleaning systems have successfully revitalised hundreds of building exteriors across Brisbane and surrounding suburbs, adding premium value to your property.
Our professional building washing, cleans and brightens the exterior surfaces such as doors, frames, gutters, eaves, fascia boards, render and weatherboard.
The benefits of soft washing are extensive. One main feature being that it maintains the quality of exterior surfaces which in turn preserves and extends the materials life.
We use a soft, non-abrasive washing technique to ensure there’s no damage to any surfaces. This involves a specialised cleaning solution and super soft brushes.
The many advantages of building washing
- Regular building washing or house washing will ensure the longevity of the paintwork.
- Any dirt and dust build-up and also stains and mould are effectively cleaned and washed away instantly.
- If you are planning on selling your property, a building wash will help increase the value of your property significantly.
- The curb appeal of your home is greatly improved immediately after a building washing.